Monday, January 11, 2016

Handmade Art Quilt Update January 11, 2016

Interestingly, most "real" quilters will tell you that a quilt is not officially a quilt until they have bled on it at least once.  Today was my day to make this frog quilt official...  I needed to take 'bleeding' breaks no less than three times!  Nothing serious, mind you, just what you would expect when you are dealing with pins, needles and thread.  But while I am on the subject of bleeding, did you know that the best thing to take out your own blood is your own saliva?  It's true!  It has something to do with enzymes - at least that's what I hear.

Even with the christening, I made a lot of progress today. This is all that's left.

Have a great evening everyone, knowing that Monday is almost over!

No comments:

Post a Comment