Monday, November 2, 2015

Clearance!

Diana
I have been told that my dolls are special, that they are so cute, that they're unique.  I have sold lots of dolls over the years, but this last year, they are simply keeping me company.
Eileen

I love to quilt and my quilts are gaining in popularity.  As much as I love making my dolls, I think they need to be out of my inventory.

Elizabeth
So now is the time to snatch one if you like!  I've marked all of my big dolls down by 50%... even the angels!  I will continue to make the miniatures, as they seem to still be popular even though they don't move, talk, walk or need batteries.  Who knows...  some time in the future, I may again make/stock dolls.  In the meantime, if you need a special one, please don't hesitate to ask! 

To see all of my dolls, click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment