Sunday, March 22, 2015

Something Different............

Happy Sunday one and all!  In the ten days since I launched FurPets©, 18 of them are on their way or at their new homes!  Thank you for all the likes, shares, and pluses.  I sincerely appreciate it.  Keep 'em coming!

I'm quilting again, but this one is completely different that anything else I have.  This quilt is entitled The View From My Window.  And it actually is!  I took this picture one very snowy day a couple of weeks ago, and it occurred to me right then that it might be an interesting quilt.

So here is the face of this quilt.  I had the fence in, then out, then in, then out again.  What I finally decided is that the fence took too much away from the tree.  I spent this morning embroidering in all of the limbs.  The material for the back is in the dryer.  So while I wait, I thought I would share with you.

No vivid colors....  no water feature...  contours will be quilted in.  It is different.......  what do you think?

Have a great afternoon everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment