Wednesday, January 21, 2015

And Then There Were Bears!

It has been a long time since I wrote. I am in awe of people who religiously write every day. Me... I just don't have that much to say.  And I am not one to write silly stuff just to write something.

I have been working on building inventory for the coming show season. For the last almost two weeks, I have been making bears.... lots of bears! And here they are!
That isn't all of them, but it is all that would fit on my ironing board and in this picture!  But it does give you an idea.  I have one more to finish...  a little black bear.  His head and body are made.  I just need to make his arms and legs, then string him (so that the arms and legs move), sew all the stuffing seams shut, attach the head and make him a scarf.  Once that's done, I'll be quilting again.

Have a great evening everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment