Friday, November 14, 2014

Rag Doll Angel!

I would like you to meet Angelica!  She took me all day to make.  I thought you might like to see the mess I make while making a doll.  I will admit to having cleaned up a bit before taking this picture, when it suddenly occurred to me that I should take a picture!  But the result of the mess is worth it!




Handmade Rag Doll Angel - Angelica - for more information, click HERE

Angelica is signed, dated and numbered (#2).  If you remember, a while ago, another customer special ordered a rag doll angel.  I had a feeling that if I did one, there might be more in my future, and I was right!  Angelica is for sale in my shop, but angel #3 has been ordered.  The first angel I made was miniature rag doll size.  This order is for a full size rag doll angel, so Angelica is my prototype for that special order.

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment