Monday, November 10, 2014

I Have Been Busy!

Last week, I concentrated on miniature rag dolls - that is, when I wasn't working on art exhibits, planning committees, and attending a bunch of meetings!  But I got a lot done and I am happy.  I don't think I have enough, yet, but happily, other things are pushing me in a different direction.

 










Emily and Ilsa are leaving today - both are going to collectors!  And it's two different collectors.  Plus, one of them has commissioned an additional full size doll that is a blonde angel!  With Emily and Ilsa leaving the brood, that leaves me with only 7 full size dolls.  So first, I need to make the angel and then, some more dolls!

Also in the business of last week, I took the leap and applied to the St. George and Park City Art Festivals.  These juried, annual events are very prestigious and hard to get into.  Crossed fingers for me on both of these are appreciated!  I won't know the answer on either until spring of next year.

Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment