Wednesday, October 29, 2014

I'm Alive!

My apologies for not posting for over two months - honestly, I can't believe it's been that long.  But those of you who have been with me for a while know that I won't post unless I have something to say!

In the last two months, we've done three different shows, which led to two completely different quilt commissions.  I just love working with people to get an idea out of their heads and into reality.  The first one was this:
As I said....  completely different.  Here's the second one:
Interesting to me, the buyers of the first quilt above rejected my favorite sketch - their prerogative, of course.  So here's the quilt I'm working on right now:
I think it is so very interesting that these two desert scene quilts are so different, even though they incorporate many of the same features.  So far, the sky and the horizon are quilted.  With any luck, this one will be finished this week.

Nothing else to say right now.  I will post pictures when this most recent quilt is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment