Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Life Goes On!

We had an "okay" show over the weekend.  Fortunately, it was local, so we didn't have restaurant and lodging bills to take a bite out of our sales.  This is a good thing!  But we sold a bunch of miniature rag dolls again, so I'm making more.  I have all the little bodies cut and sewn, and all of the little dresses made.  Now, it's just a matter of stuffing and hair and faces and dressing!

Tomorrow, I will be doing something I haven't done before...  making an angel.  This angel will be a rag doll - which is not different - but she will need to be a bit more formal and much more fussy than my dolls typically are.  She is a special order and she's paid for, so here I go!  I will post pictures tomorrow of my adventure!

Have a good evening everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment