Thursday, July 24, 2014

I'm Still Alive!

I can't BELIEVE it's been almost a month since I posted here...  please accept my apology!  I've been crazy busy (obviously) and the time has just flown by.
 
We did shows two weekends in a row - actually four days apart - and they were diametrically different.  You already heard about the one where Caleb gave me such a wonderful gift.  The next Wednesday, we headed out for a show in Brian Head, Utah, over Fourth of July weekend.  Brian Head is located in the mountains at just shy of 10,000 feet elevation.  The scenery is very alpine - with lush green meadows and stands of tall, old-growth pine.  It's worth doing this show just to enjoy the beautiful views and vistas.
 
But we hardly got to do that!  We were crazy busy all four days of the show.  It was just wonderful!  When we got home, my brain was in a frenzy - yes, it's terrific to have such a good show, but now I have just over three weeks to recover and be ready for the next one!
 
So in the last three weeks, I've made 33 miniature rag dolls (and sold some more through my shop at HandmadeArtists.com), 24 headbands (all but two of them with flowers), assorted baby footwear, and a bunch of ruffle scarfs.  We set up for the next show this evening, and I'm as ready as I am going to get.
 
So I hope you are all well, happy and busy.  I promise it won't be another month before I post again!

No comments:

Post a Comment