Friday, June 20, 2014

And Now, There are Twelve!

Did you miss me yesterday?  It was a crazy day.  I answered a boatload of art festival emails, worked on the layout, worked on miniature dolls, and then went to a two hour meeting - the final one before GROOVEFEST begins!  Whew!  But I did get 4 more miniature rag dolls completed. They are the ones in the front.

Today was a frustration.  If my instincts are correct, the hard drive died in our two-month-old computer!  Now I'm trying to get service on it.  I called the help number, and the recording told me I was sixth in line - please hold.  About 3 minutes later, still sixth.  After ten minutes, and still sixth, they gave me an option to leave a voicemail so that they would call me back....  so I did.  Will it happen?  Only time will tell.  

The rest of the day, I cleaned house and did some laundry after I swapped out the new/dead computer for the older computer it replaced.  Tomorrow, we're having a barbecue!

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment