Tuesday, May 27, 2014

And So It Begins

The last time I had a quilt in my head, it stayed there for quite a while, as I was searching for an amazing piece of fabric for the sky.  This time, I own the amazing piece of fabric. There is so much depth and fabulous color in this piece...  I just love it.

So today, I sketch and then I shop.  Although I have a lot of the material I may use on hand, there's always something that needs to be purchased.  Besides, going to the fabric store makes me just as giddy as any kid at Toys 'r' Us!  Once the shopping is done, then everything gets machine washed and dried.  I should be doing layout by tomorrow.

In the meantime, I have a new custom order...  for 30 tiny rag doll Christmas tree ornaments!  I'm  working up a price quote for this today as well.  Fortunately, the customer doesn't need or want them until September.  It's so nice to have enough time to finish something!

No comments:

Post a Comment