Friday, October 18, 2013

My Favorite Things
In the Blog Ring this week on HandmadeArtists, the topic is My Favorite Things!  This will be such fun!!!  It's been a crazy busy week...  I wish I had more time for this one!
I visited John's shop first...  RasmussenGems.  This is a tough one!  John's shop has over 160 items in it!  What to choose, what to  choose ............ 
I finally selected this stunning red garnet and gold pendant.  The clarity and light in the stone just captivated me.  You can read more about this beautiful piece here.
Then, I visited Debbi's shop, YankeeBurrowCreations, to show you this adorable crochet bunny.  I just love handmade toys - they're the ones that seem to last forever and get handed down and played with.  This little bunny is so precious.  I can just see it being a little girls best friend and the one thing she wouldn't go to sleep without!  YankeeBurrowsCreations has a wonderful assortment of things - scarves and purses and decor items - well you will just have to check it out for yourself!

And for those of you that enjoy a glass of wine with a meal, don't you just love this Lampwork Bead Wine Stopper?  This is from BrooklynBeadGoddess - the lady that plays with molten glass and fire!  I love that the beads she chose for this piece are kind of wine colored.  It's just so pretty!

If you would like to see more "Favorite Things," check out this thread on HandmadeArtists.com

5 comments:

  1. Great post Sandi. I can see any of your choices easily being anyone's favorite things! I know I love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post. Love the selections. I can't believe I missed that piece by John. As another of our friends would say it is just beautimuss

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great selection! love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandi, great support for Handmade Artists. Wonderful blog and selections from the shops. Thank you for coordinating the blog ring.

    John

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for including my Lampwork glass bead wine stopper!

    ReplyDelete