Monday, October 22, 2012

Click here for all the details on this Red Ladies Headband!
THAT TIME OF YEAR!

It's fall and winter is coming.  I can hardly keep RED Ladies Headbands in my shop!  So there's one back in my shop again today.  These headbands are all hand knit.  They are adjustable for a perfect fit, closing in the back on one of two buttons.  Easy care is something I definitely keep in mind when choosing my yarns.  All of my headbands can be machine washed and dried.

I have headbands without flowers, too, for those of you who would prefer.
Click here for all the details on this purple headband and cowl!

Not into headbands, but looking for something to keep your neck warm?  Because they are adjustable, my headbands can double as a cowl!  This pair is in my shop now, too - you can buy just one or buy both if you'd like a set!

Thanks to everyone who takes the time to read my blog...  I really appreciate it!  You can visit my shop by clicking here.

1 comment:

  1. beautiful!!! I love the bright color and the big flower. shared.
    Debbi
    -yankeeburrowcreations

    ReplyDelete