Monday, September 17, 2012

HandmadeArtists Blog Ring Featured Artist of the Week:

I'm not a major consumer of jewelry - my wedding rings are it on most days.  But that doesn't mean that I don't admire and appreciate skill, ingenuity and patience.  Pam of A Bead Thing possesses all of these qualities and more!

Pam deals in beads.  This alone makes me shake my head.  But the fact that Pam works in beads of all sizes - from large cabochons to seed beads - has me completely "wowed."  Take a look at the variety this talented artist has in stock in her shop.
Teal Seed Beads woven with brass wire necklace
Wire wrapped Jasper pendant






Emerald Swarovski Crystals & seed bead bracelet













Swarovski Crystal Earrings that look like flip flops!

















Tell me you aren't impressed!  All of the items above can be seen in more detail by clicking the captions.  Each and every one of Pam's creations are original designs and one of a kind.  Many are made to order!

Visit A Bead Thing to see more of these wonderful creations!

5 comments:

  1. I will agree about the emerald bracelet. The rest of the shop is great also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Emerald bracelet seems to be the favorite. It is really beautiful, Pam did an awesome job! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! I love the emerald bracelet and the Jasper pendant. Everything is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post! Yes I am impressed with her beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete