Friday, August 17, 2012

Welcome to the iKnitQuiltSew
 Baby Cowboy Booties Emporium!


A friend of mine asked me if I could knit a pair of cowboy boot baby booties.  I had seen these all over the place, but I also knew that all the ones I had seen were crochet, and you all know that is not in my skill set.  So I looked for a knitting pattern for cowboy boot baby booties and couldn't find one anywhere at any price!  It was a challenge...

So out came the needles and some appropriate yarn.  And after I-don't-know-how-many hours, or how many booties I started and ripped apart and started again, I finally came up with something that I thought would work.  My friend loved them, and I had my first sale of what I named Cowboy Boot-ees©.  

So then I thought, "hmmmm, someone else might be looking for a pattern to knit these."  It was a first for me, and I now have incredible respect for those who write patterns.  I sold my first copy of the pattern within three days of listing it.  And within a week of listing the pattern, I got an order for me to knit another pair of these.  Maybe I'm on to something!

The eleven pair of Cowboy Boot-ees shown in the photo above are in my shop and ready to go.  Not to slack off at the end, I designed a box to ship them in as well.  And people say I'm just a bit OCD...  nahhhhh, not me!

If you're looking for a unique and wonderful handmade shower gift, delivered to you in a handmade box, here it is!  Don't see the color combination that's just right for you?  Not a problem at all - I would love to knit you the perfect pair of Cowboy Boot-ees!

To see all the details on these booties, click here.        

9 comments:

  1. Sandi, yay for you for all those adorable cowboy booties that you made the pattern for! I agree, I think you may be on to something! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant believe all these cute Boot-ees....fabulous Sandi...♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandi, these are probably the cutest things I've ever seen, and I kind of can't wait for the next baby shower I get invited to so I can buy a pair. I think these need to be a whole shop section for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a great idea, Larissa! Thank you!

      Delete
  4. I have said it many times before, but Imma gonna say it agin, I loves these little booties.

    ReplyDelete