Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Amazing!  Artists With A Special Touch
Jewelry by NaLa
These are my personal favorites!
Valentine's Day is coming and who doesn't love a new trinket to celebrate the occasion?  Please do visit Jewelry by NaLa for a delightful selection of jewelry.  Care and artistry is in every piece she designs. Aren't these earrings just lovely?!  Is my husband reading my blog?  Need a gift idea sweetie?  :}
 
NaLa is also the featured artisan  from On Fire for Handmade  this week! You can find NaLa at:
 
NaLa also hosts a wonderful group on Facebook called Handmade Harbor which spotlights artisans in all venues. 
 
On top of all of her talent, NaLa is a wonderful person who truly immerses herself in the promotion and support of others.  Please do visit her sites and show her some love!

3 comments:

  1. Thaks for posting with us for Share the Love... I would love to add you to the list for our Tuesday Features.. can you post your link on the On Fire group so I know where to find you creations when it's your turn.
    thanks!
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her jewelry designs - and the earrings you chose to feature here!

    ReplyDelete