Thursday, July 22, 2010

Baby Shower Gift Registry Now Available at iKnitQuiltSew!

I have had lots of requests to set up a Baby Gift Registry in my shop.  It's not that I didn't want to do it...  it was more of I didn't know how to do it! I think I have finally figured it out!  Here are the directions for anyone who would like to register their 'wish lish' with my shop:

  1. Go to http://www.etsy.com/shop/iKnitQuiltSew
  2. Go through my shop and note the listing numbers  of any particular items you would like on your registry.  The listing number can be found toward the bottom of the right-hand side bar on each listing
  3. Send an email to iKnitQuiltSew@gmail.com, with Registry somewhere in the title line, listing the categories and/or specific items which you want in your Registry.  You can have as few or as many items as you like
  4. The body of the email should include your name for the title of your registry.
That's all there is to it!  I will set up a a special listing in the Gift Registry section of my shop titled with your name.  People interested will find a whole list of links to the items you selected in that listing.  Once the listing is active, I will email you the link so that you can refer people to it - or just send them to my shop, then click Gift Registry and look for your name.  Your Registry will remain active for a period of four months from the listing date.

I look forward to seeing everyone's wish list!

2 comments:

  1. That's such a great idea. I'm so glad you are doing a registry. I bet people are thrilled to have more registry options than Target and Babys R Us.

    ReplyDelete