Saturday, June 19, 2010

Amazing! Artists With A Special Touch
TamsJewelry

In keeping with the title of my feature, I like to concentrate on the special touch of the spotlighted artist.  I know I've introduced you to a significant number of jewelry artisans, but perhaps none demonstrating the incredible patience of Tammy of TamsJewelry.  Of course, all artistic endeavors take patience.  In my opinion, working with seed beads requires that virtue in spades!  Not only is the work of stringing them painstaking, but they are so incredibly small, that everything becomes more tedious.  But Tammy sees it through with incredibly beautiful results!  See for yourself:
 I just can't imagine!!!  Tammy has four shops on the web; on Etsy, Artfire, Zibbet, and Handmade Artists Shop.  The are some hot deals in her Handmade Artists Shop right now, too!  She also has a great blog!  Drop in on Tammy at any of her web locations and view more of her delightful pieces!






    

 

14 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for writing such a nice post. 8)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tam's seed bead work truly is amazing. You did a great job of spotlighting it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree 100%! Working with seed beads takes extra patience, but look at the results! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those earrings are ah-MAZ-ing! Wonderful post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post! I love being introduced to so many wonderful artists! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these gorgeous earrings, very nice post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did a wonderful job of spotlighting Tammy. I am especially delighted that you focused in on the seed bead work. I've made seed bead earrings myself, so I know how painstaking they are. Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post, interesting artisan.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're not kidding about that patience!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful artist and great person! Nice write up and love her earrings.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post! Beautiful jewelry!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very nicely written - much better than mine! lo Tammy does make some pretty cool jewelry

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great post I like Tams Jewelry and her work is featured nicely on the HAFshop!

    ReplyDelete