Saturday, June 5, 2010

Amazing! Artists With A Special Touch
Fantasy Dream Knits
Her profile states that she's, "the homeschooling mother of five and wife of one," immediately leading me to wonder how there is time for literally ANYTHING else!  But I found myself engaged by the banner in her shop, even before I got to her delicious items!
Aren't you intrigued?!?!?
I had never considered knit or crochet lingerie, but Fantasy Dream Knits may have just changed my mind!  Take a look....
 
You can see more of her work in so many places!  She has an Etsy shop, an Artfire studio, a facebook page, and a wonderful blog, complete with everything from spotlights on other artists to stories about rescuing pets!  I am also so impressed that this very busy lady has at least one item in her shop where the proceeds of the sale will benefit a child in need of medical attention!  Please do visit Fantasy Dream Knits.  It will be time very well spent!

12 comments:

  1. Great article! I learned some new things about this artist today! I already knew her work was gorgeous and I love her banner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The banner is definitely provocative, and the knits are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's such a neat concept!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the banner as well. And, that thong...so wonderfully sexy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your wonderful post and these lovely items by such a busy busy lady!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that her knits are for more than just winter warmth!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the kind comments. Life is best spent in activity, I think! LOL. The banner is by Sweiky's Siggies, who you can find on Etsy or Artfire.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love her work I actually bought a beautiful item from her Etsy shop today I can't wait to get it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great article, who knew you could knit lingerie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post!
    I love her work..and the banner ,too!

    ReplyDelete